Simplex ID Scanner
Part # DP667
Retail Price: $189.95
Pentium III 300 or Equivalent Processor
Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
128 MB RAM (512 MB for XP and Vista)
200 MB hard disk
CD ROM Drive
Lightweight and the size of a standard stapler, the DocketPORT 667 is perfect for travel. It is USB powered so there is no need to pack an AC power adapter.
The simplex DockPORT 667 scans ID cards, driver's licenses, insurance cards, embossed cards, photos and other small media with ease. It can even scan receipts and turn them into PDF files. As an added benefit, multiple pages can be scanned into one PDF file. In the office or on the road, the DocketPORT 667 makes scanning simple and hassle-free.
Ultra compact footprint – A small footprint combined with its lightweight frame make it the ideal tool for desktop users or the mobile business professional
USB power and convenience – No external power adapter required and no “warm-up” wait time to scan
Includes DocketSCAN – Easy to use, powerful imaging software
Professional grade quality – Durable and reliable for high volume environments such as hospitals, banks, and points of sale
Scan directly to PDF – Included software conveniently delivers industry standard PDF output
AutoContinue – Included software lets you set the scanner so it doesn’t prompt you to continue after the first scan. This means you can continuously feed media, saving time.
High-resolution scanning – Delivers ID card scanning at 600dpi for crisp, clear results
Ideal for travel – Weighs only 8.62oz. and comes with carrying case
Broad compatibility – Included TWAIN driver is compatible with thousands of software applications.
1-year limited warranty – Extended warranties available
• Scan Modes – 48-bit internal color, outputs 24-bit true color, 8-bit grayscale & 1-bit B&W
• Scan Speed – 6 ppm (pages per minute) B&W; 3ppm Color at 200dpi*
• Scan Area – Maximum 4.13” x 10” (101mm x 152mm)
• Media Types Supported – Driver's License, ID Card, Photo, Receipt, Embossed Card
• Media Thickness – 0.1 mm to 1.7 mm
• Interface – USB 2.0 (High Speed)
• Optical Resolution – 600dpi
• Dimensions (LxWxH) – 7.5” x 2” x 1.7” (190mm x 51mm x 44mm)
• Weight – 8.62oz (240g)
• Image Sensor – linear color CMOS
• Paper Sensor – Electro-Mechanical
• Cable Length – 60 inches (152cm), detachable
• Power Consumption: 0.2W (standby), 2.0W (during scan), fully USB powered!
• Regulatory Requirement – FCC Class B, CE, USB-IF.org
• Environmental Requirement – WEEE, RoHS
• Ambir Part Number – DP667
• Synnex Part Number – 2687000
• Ingram Micro Part Number – DM9973
*Scan speed will vary based on alternate settings and type of material being scanned
Bundled software application(s) and/or version numbers of software applications are subject to change without notice