Duplex Document Scanner
Part # DP487
Retail Price: $349.95
Pentium III 300 or Equivalent Processor
Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
128 MB RAM (512 MB for XP and Vista)
200 MB hard disk
CD ROM Drive
The DocketPORT 487 scanner is an office workhorse with the versatility to scan single-sided and double-sided documents and handle a range of media from card-sized up to 8.5” x 14” legal-sized documents. The unit also scans photos and turns receipts into versatile PDF files.
The DocketPORT 487 features a small footprint and USB connectivity, saving space and the hassle of using an AC power adapter. Included software lets the user save images as a PDF, JPEG or TIFF and scan multiple pages into one PDF file.
Ultra compact footprint – Takes up far less space than comparable flat bed and ADF scanners; perfect for both portable and desktop users
USB power and convenience – No external power adapter required and "warm-up" wait time to scan
Includes PageManager – Scan and organize documents and photos
Professional grade quality – Durable and reliable for high volume environments such as hospitals, banks, and points of sale
Scan directly to PDF – Included software conveniently delivers industry standard PDF output
AutoContinue – Included software lets you set the scanner so it doesn’t prompt you to continue after the first scan. This means you can continuously feed media, saving time.
High-resolution scanning – Scan any size document at 600dpi for sharp, clear results
Cost-effective duplex scanning – Delivers one-pass scanning of documents at a fraction of the cost of large footprint ADF scanners
Broad compatibility and customization – Included TWAIN driver is compatible with thousands of software applications.
1-year limited warranty– Extended warranties available
• Scan Modes – 48-bit internal color, outputs 24-bit true color, 8-bit grayscale & 1-bit B&W
• Scan Speed – 6 ppm (pages per minute) B&W; 3 ppm Color at 200dpi*
• Scan Area – Maximum 8.5" x 14" (legal page)
• Media Types Supported – Driver's License, ID Card, Business Card, Photo, Receipt, Plain Paper
• Media Thickness – 0.1mm to 0.8mm
• Interface – USB 2.0 (High Speed)
• Optical Resolution – 600dpi
• Dimensions (LxWxH) – 11.8" x 2.4" x 1.9" (300mm x 61mm x 48mm)
• Weight – 17.8oz (505g)
• Image Sensor – Dual, 2 linear color CMOS
• Paper Sensor – Electro-Mechanical
• Cable Length – 60 inches (152cm), detachable
• Power Consumption: 0.2W (standby), 2.0W (during scan), fully USB powered!
• Regulatory Requirement – FCC Class B, CE, USB-IF.org
• Environmental Requirement – WEEE, RoHS
• Ambir Part Number – DP487
• Synnex Part Number – 2730702
• Ingram Micro Part Number – DM9977
*Scan speed will vary based on alternate settings and type of material being scanned
Bundled software application(s) and/or version numbers of software applications are subject to change without notice